The complete 14-ICML Scientific Program (as of June 5th) is available here.
Detailed program of the parallel sessions organized by independent scientific associations and foundations can be downloaded here.
Satellite Symposia's complete schedule can be downloaded here.
You can download here the list of all abstracts accepted for oral and poster presentation and inclusion in the Online Abstract Book.
14-ICML Pocket Program is available here
Recording of the following sessions is available here for 14-ICML attendees, thanks to an unrestricted grant of Bristol-Myers Squibb and the collaboration of EventMore, ICML A/V partner:
Key Note Lectures
- Henry Kaplan Memorial Lecture and ICML prize
Immunotherapy comes of age to treat lymphomas
Ronald Levy, Stanford, CA (USA)
- Gianni Bonadonna Memorial Lecture (sponsored by American Association for Cancer Research)
Genetic signatures and targetable pathways in lymphoid malignancies
Margaret A. Shipp, Boston, MA (USA)
- John Ultmann Memorial Lecture (sponsored by European School of Oncology)
Genomes in transit: what multi-omics can tell us on lymphomas
Rein Siebert, Kiel (Germany)
Opening of the conference
F. Cavalli, Bellinzona (Switzerland)
Take home messages
J.W. Friedberg, Rochester, NY (USA)
a) “Immunotherapy in Lymphomas"
Immunology: F. Caligaris-Cappio, Milan (Italy)
Car T-Cells: D.G. Maloney, Seattle, WA (USA)
Checkpoint Inhibitors: S.M. Ansell, Rochester, MN (USA)
b) “Aggressive Lymphomas”
Molecular Genetics of Aggressive B-Cell Lymphomas: R. Dalla-Favera, New York, NY (USA)
Pathology and Classification of Aggressive Mature B-Cell Lymphomas: E. Campo, Barcelona (Spain)
Treatment of Aggressive B-Cell Lymphomas: S.M. Smith, Chicago, IL (USA)
Meet the Professor Sessions:
- The Costs of Care in Haematological Cancers: Health Economic Issues
M.F. Fey, Bern (Switzerland)
- Chemotherapy-Free Treatment of Indolent Lymphomas
J.W. Friedberg, Rochester, NY (USA)
- The Role of Stem Cell Transplant for Lymphoma in 2017
J.G. Gribben, London (UK)
- Role and timing of new drugs in CLL
M. Hallek, Cologne (Germany)
- Response-adapted therapy in Hodgkin Lymphoma
P.W.M. Johnson, Southampton (UK)
- The 2016 Updated WHO Classification of Lymphoid Neoplasias
L. Quintanilla-Martinez, Tuebingen (Germany)
- The multiple facets of Marginal Zone Lymphomas
M. Raderer, Vienna (Austria)
- Management of Aggressive Lymphomas in Very Elderly Patients
C. Thieblemont, Paris (France)
- Disease-oriented treatment of T-cell lymphomas
K. Tobinai, Tokyo (Japan)
- Late sequelae in lymphoma survivors
F. Van Leeuwen, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- ALCL and PTCL: What Can Pediatric and Adult Oncologists Learn from Each Other?
L. Brugières, Villejuif (France) and F. D'Amore, Aarhus (Denmark)
To access 14-ICML Webcast, credentials printed on Certificate of Attendance are necessary.
NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN CANINE LYMPHOMA
During the 14-ICML, the third meeting of the European Canine Lymphoma Group took place.
Workshop proceedings are available here.
HENRY KAPLAN MEMORIAL LECTURE
The Kaplan Lecture is a recognition of a lifetime achievement, for outstanding accomplishments in the field of lymphoma study and cure. It has previously been conferred to:
1984: R. Gallo, Bethesda, MD (USA)
1987: G. Köhler †, Freiburg (Germany)
1990: V. De Vita, New York, NY (USA)
1993: G. Bonadonna †, Milan (Italy)
1996: S.A. Rosenberg, Stanford, CA (USA) and J.O. Armitage, Omaha, NE (USA)
1999: P.G. Isaacson, London (UK)
2002: V. Diehl, Cologne (Germany)
2005: G.P. Canellos, Boston, MA (USA)
2008: B. Coiffier, Pierre Bénite (France)
2011: R. Dalla-Favera, New York, NY (USA)
2013: F. Cavalli, Bellinzona (Switzerland)
2015: L.M. Staudt, Bethesda, MD (USA)