The 16-ICML will be broadcasted on a virtual platform that will be accessible from the homepage of this website from June 16 at 10:00 (CEST).
The access is restricted to 16-ICML attendees, faculty and sponsors.
- Scientific Program (live and on-demand)
- E-poster gallery
- Industry Program (live and on-demand)
- Virtual Exhibition Area
- Virtual delegate bag
- Live chat for Q&A sessions of the Scientific Program
- Live chat for Q&A moments during the Satellite symposia and a “Watch & Ask” chat, available during the whole duration of the Congress to clarify any questions related to the Symposia
- "Visit & Ask" live chat with exhibitors
- Help Desk: live chat with ICML staff (see more detalis below)
- "My Program" tool, which allows participants to set their own personal calendar and eventually download them on their personal agenda
- Orientation video: from June 16, participants will have access to an orientation video to learn how to navigate the Platform. The video will be accessible from the Virtual Platform lobby
On June 15, participants will receive an email from the ICML Secretariat with the instructions on how to access the Platform and set their login credentials.
The first time you access the Platform, you will be asked to create a password for future log-ins.
If you already have a MyICML account, you don’t need to set a new password, you can just log-in using the MyICML credentials.
If you don’t have a MyICML account, you will need to insert your email address and, if you are successfully registered to the Congress, you will receive an email to set your password. For group participants, please use the email address provided by the group leader.
Once received the email, just click on the relevant link and create your password to access the Virtual Platform.
The Platform will be accessible from the homepage of this website, from this specific page or from the daily newsletters that will be sent to participants on Congress days.
The Platform is compatible with any kind of device: computer, tablet and smartphone. However, for the best virtual experience we recommend to use a computer and select Google Chrome as your internet browser.
A live chat connecting participants with ICML staff will be available on the Virtual Platform prior to the Congress (June 16 and 17, 10:00-17:00 CEST) and during Congress days for any kind of assistance.
Live chat opening hours:
June 18: 11:00 - 19:30 (CEST)
June 19: 12:00 - 18:30 (CEST)
June 20: 11:00 - 19:30 (CEST)
June 21: 11:00 - 20:30 (CEST)
June 22: 12:00 - 18:00 (CEST)
Outside opening hours, participants will be able to contact us by email through the Help Desk.
If you are not able to reach the Help Desk because of login troubles, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
All sessions will be available on-demand on the Virtual Platform 24 hours after they have been aired live.
The Platform will remain open to registered participants until July 11, 2022, to allow attendees to find Congress resources, including on-demand video recordings, in an easy and familiar way.
Regarding the Industry Program, please note that, as requested by some companies, part of the contents and materials will not be available on-demand.
Those who have purchased the Webcast service will have access to the whole Platform from July 12, 2021.